2018 Rates are as follows:
- Daily - $30.44 + HST ($4.56) = $35.00
- Weekly - $182.62 + HST ($27.38) = $210.00
- Monthly - $730.43 + HST($109.57) = $840.00
- Online bookings require valid Credit Card
- Please note: Only Cash accepted at the Park.
Check In/Check Out:
- Check in any time after 2:00pm
- Check out any time prior to 1:00pm
- Upon placing your online booking, your credit card
will be charged.
- Jack’s Pond Park has a 72-hour cancellation policy
to receive a full refund, LESS a $10 cancellation fee.
- You will NOT receive a refund if you cancel with less
than 72 hours notice
Upon reducing stay/changing your bookings:
- Same as cancellation, 72-hour notice, full refund
on your change, less $10 cancellation fee.
- You will NOT receive a refund if you cancel with less
than 72 hours notice
HOURS OF OPERATION
- Full Park Services are available from May 17 to September 30, 2018
- Sunday - Saturday: 8:00am to 11:00pm
- Night Security after 11pm / 7 days a week
- Dump Station is available at all times, as well as a pay for use sewer
services for those who don't want to move their campers.
- The consumption of alcoholic beverages is
prohibited in public areas (parking lots, common areas). This activity is
allowed in designated campsites only
- Please be considerate of others using the park.
When entertaining guests, excessive noise, abusive language, rowdiness or
drunkenness will not be tolerated and may result in eviction and/or legal
action. No person shall make noise in any way such as to create or continue a
disturbance to any other person using or occupying the park.
Damage to Park Property:
- Cutting down trees or damaging and vandalizing
facilities will not be tolerated. Main guest booking the site and or any
persons responsible, in addition to any criminal charges and fines will face
restitution for the damages and eviction from the park. It is everyone's shared
responsibility to act properly in a family setting and if any of your guests
act out or cause harm to property or anyone, you as well will be evicted.
- Pets are to be on a lease and taken
care of at all times, excessive noise from animals will not be tolerated. You MUST carry a doggie bag, as well as clean
up your own site from dog waste
- ATV's are permitted
within the park. NO usage of ATV's for anyone under the age of 16 years within
Reduce Your Speed
- Please obey posted speed
- Absolutely NO fireworks
permitted in the park, except by Park Staff on scheduled events
Late Night Noise
- We expect all music and
noise to be controlled by 12 midnight.
While visiting the park,
campers are asked to know and obey the following fire regulations:
- Fires are only permitted
in Park provided/approved pits ONLY. Absolutely NO unattended fires
- Please report fires or
suspicious smoke to park staff immediately
JACK’S POND PARK IS NOT LIABLE FOR LOST OR DAMAGED
GOODS OR TRAILERS. OUR RECREATION FACILITIES ARE USE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND BY
CONFIRMING YOU HAVE READ THIS YOU AGREE TO JACK’S POND PARK TERMS AND
Please enjoy your stay!
Website Use Terms and Conditions
In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", “Ourselves”, “We” and "Us", refers to our Company, Jack's Pond Park, “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing Canada Law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees within the company on a need to know basis only use any information collected from individual customers. Employees and Company will not have access to your payment information. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers. Parliament has created specific offences for unauthorised actions against computer systems and data. We will investigate any such actions with a view to prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to recover damages against those responsible
Client records are regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, other than if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities. Clients have the right to request sight of, and copies of any and all Client Records we keep, on the proviso that we are given reasonable notice of such a request. Clients are requested to retain copies of any literature issued in relation to the provision of our services. Where appropriate, we shall issue Client’s with appropriate written information, handouts or copies of records as part of an agreed contract, for the benefit of both parties.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
Exclusions and Limitations:
The information on this web site is provided on an "as is" basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Company:
- excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature; and
- excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
This Company does not however exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are
MasterCard and Visa Credit Cards are acceptable methods of payment. Our Terms are payment in full at time of reservation. This will cover the Camping fees required in full but all other purchases such as park passes, boat passes, etc., will be charged and paid for upon arrival at Jack's Pond Park
We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. Additionally, for systems administration, detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes, our web servers automatically log standard access information including browser type, access times/open mail, URL requested, and referral URL. This information is not shared with third parties and is used only within this Company on a need-to-know basis. Any individually identifiable information related to this data will never be used in any way different to that stated above without your explicit permission.